What are the documents required for MSME Online Registration?
Who can Apply for MSME Registration?
Is Physical copy of Certificate will be issued?
When MSME Registration Certificate will be issued?
Is Aadhaar Number mandatory for MSME Registration?
Collateral free Loan from Banks
Reservation policies to manufacturing / production sector
The Reservation Policy has two objectives
Ensure increased production of consumer goods in the small scale sector
Expand employment opportunities through setting up of small scale industries
Reduction in rate of interest from banks
1. 40% of the total advances must go to micro and small enterprises involved in manufacturing having investment in plant and machinery up to Rs.10 lakh and for service enterprises having investment in equipment up to Rs.4 lakh.
2. 20% of the total advance to micro and small enterprises should go to manufacturing enterprises that have above Rs.10 lakh till Rs.25 lakh investment in the plant and machinery and for service enterprises that have investments in equipment above Rs.4
3. To simplify, 60% of the advances must go to micro enterprises.
Eligible for IPS Subsidy
Waiver in security deposit in Government
1. Issue of tender sets free of cost
2. Exemption from payment of Earnest Money
3. Waiver of Security Deposit upto the Monetary Limit for which at the unit is registered